Monday, July 9, 2012

Woo Hoo, I went Back To School Shopping!

I think half the reason I became a teacher was so that I could continue to go Back To School shopping! I love shopping in general, but Back To School shopping is something special.  And I don't just do it for myself!  I also pack a backpack of school supplies for the Salvation Army.  I have a daughter beginning fourth grade in the fall, so I have to shop for her, of course.  Since I only have one child, I usually end up bringing her BFF and getting her school supplies too!  We make my daughter's teacher a Back To School gift with school supplies for her class.  So this is what I have so far, no super great deals yet, but it's a start.

Staples:
paper $.25 after rebate 
(I just realized that I could have my rebate deposited into my PayPal account so it is almost like free when I buy my TPT products or my KPM Doodles clip art)
Crayola markers $2.00
Bic dry erase markers  $.50
Bic pens $.01
Staples glue $.01
2 pack scissors $1.00
Magnetic dry erase markers with erasers on cap $2.00
(My kinders loved these.  They work especially great on these i-phones.)
The binder rings were not on sale, but I needed them!


Michael's:

Birthday crowns $3.00
100th Day Owl Certificates $1.00
 Owl Incentive Charts $1.00
Own Name tags $1.00
Owl Note paper $2.00
The jumbo craft sticks were not a deal, but I wanted to get a project done before I headed back to school where my stash is.


 Target:

Pink lunch box and water bottle for my Salvation Army Backpack $3.00 each
Everything else was a $1.00!  They were still unpacking stuff so of course, I will have to head back!

Let us know what deals you find!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment