Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Vista Print Order



Woohoo!  My Vista Print order came!  I spent $50 for all of these goodies (shipping was free!).







Here's the breakdown!

For Madison's Teacher:

View Larger
notecards

View Larger
mouse pad

View Larger
stamp

For Madison:

View Larger
post-its

For Me:

View Larger
an owl pen

View Larger
postcards

View Larger
Popcorn Word business cards

View Larger
I know my popcorn word stickers. (return address labels)

View Larger
Conference Cards (rack cards) with times on the back

View Larger
poster for our computer area

View Larger
small stickers


View Larger
notecards


View Larger
post-its


View Larger
bumper sticker for my sub bin


View Larger
magnet for the first day of school


View Larger
lawn sign to put my door

View Larger
new clip chart


And I got the order in less than a week and a half!

Do you use Vista Print for anything?











1 comments:

Rebekah Waters said...

How did you make your clip chart poster? Did you make it a picture and then upload it? I want to do something similar but can't figure it out!

Post a Comment